Thursday, June 23, 2022

PINK BASKETS.......

 are found....I posted Tuesday about my missing Pink Baskets.  Well, the room is now in order and I found my Pink Baskets.  I got  5 of them pinned, so now I'm sewing them down.  This is the one I'm working on right now. 

The SAHRR has been an obsession with me, trying to get it to filmsy stage.  Well it is finally a filmsy.....yea!

My next project is going to be a Dresden Plate quilt.  I was digging around in my boxes and found a whole lot them.  I'm not sure, but I think this is going to have to be a 16" block.  I'll have to cut one to see if it works.

Well, I guess that's it for today.   I' linking to:  I Like Thursday and Needle N' Thread Thursday.

Have great....



1 comment:

  1. It's a great feeling to have a flimsy isn't it! And how neat you found your pink baskets. That fabric is very pretty, Sherrie. Happy Stitching, Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!