Sunday, June 19, 2022

FINALLY A COOL OFF.....

 came...it only lasted a couple days.  It's back to hot again.  So I took advantage of the cool down and did some crocheting.  I am doing the Crochet Along over at Jolly Jabber.  They have one for yarn, quilting and Cross Stitch, interested, just click on the link above and see...you might join in too.   I've got quite a few Granny Squares stacked up.  

These are going to ripped out and used in the bunch of granny squares I'm making.

I also got  my Blue Birdhouse made for RSC 2022 Color Challenge.  It reminded me of the big Blue Spruce tree in our front yard.  There are always birds sitting on the limbs.

I laid out Zoe's Flags today.  This is going to be a lap quilt...for Zoe to use at her practice meets.  Her legs get cold!

What I'll be working on today is the SHARR...it's almost a filmsy.  This quilt top is made with all scraps..so I think it qualifies for Oh! Scraps.  Just needs a little more embroidery and a border.  

Hope you all have an awesome.....


5 comments:

  1. The quilts look great. I'm confused which squares you ripping up to make new ones. Will check out the crochet along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress made on your projects. Those granny crochet squares are looking terrific!--TerryK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flag quilt! That's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great projects in the works! Enjoy all of your crafting..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!