I like making lists....I have a list for everything and anything. Take your pick, I have a list, ha ha😀 Here is a LIST of lists I have.
1. Books - Elly Griffiths Ruth Galloway Series
2.Quilts - I have 8 Quilt tops that need sandwiched
3.Yarn - I have 2 afghans going
4.Embroidery Stitches - learning new stitches at Pintangle
5.Afghans - a new one is being worked on
6. New plants for the flower beds. lots to choose from my Free Burpee catalog.
7. Embroidery items I'm stitching - the list is endless
8. Household chores for the day - another endless list
9. Adding new numbers to my phone book - I seem to collect these, so I need some where to put them!
10. Making a monthly calendar - I use this to keep track of my quilts
11. Start an Index Card-a-Day Challenge, which you can find all the info HERE. - doing doodles, art, quilts, you name it, it can be put on an index card.
12. Sorting buttons into color groups - I got my mom's buttons when she passed, so have slowly been sorting them into color groups.
13. Making lists..ha - as you see from my list...ha ha😀
My lists are sometimes short and sometimes long. For example...Yarn, I browse through yarns looking for a color I need. And the list begins with yarn names, yarn number, color, how many ounces, what I want to use it for, the list tends to grow as I think of things to do with this yarn.
I've been working on my SAHRR quilt. I finally got the farmer sewed down and am now working on the garden sign posts.Elly Giffiths Ruth Galloway series and Jeff Kinney's Diary of a Whimpy Kid. We just bought the whole series for my granddaughter, and I decided to read them too.
Well that's it for today. Have a great...
Linking up to...