Sunday, May 14, 2017

SLOW SUNDAY STITCHING......

I'll be joining Kathy over at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Hop over and check out what everyone is working on today.
It's suppose to be up to 75 today with the sun shinning, which is a big deal around here.  It seems it's been cloudy and rainy for the last month or so.  Very few sunny days.  So I'm going out on my front porch and so some embroidery on my flower garden.  I've gotten the Sunflower Block done.


  And of course in my garden there is a Birdbath.  That's the one I'll be working on today.
I've got the Bird, water and birdbath done.  I'll be working on the flowers.  I'm using 3 strands of DMC floss.  Next up will be the Pansy Block....
May all the mother's out there have an awesome Mother's Day. 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely projects going on! Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous...embroidering on the porch sounds heavenly! Have a beautiful day!
    I love your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet blocks! Enjoy your sun filled afternoon on the porch. I can't think of anything that sounds more blissful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun project... love that blue bird on the birdbath!
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage look of these embroidery blocks. Reminds me of my Hazel Summer Wildflowers blocks. Lovely work. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those garden blocks are so sweet, the birdbath block is coming along nicely. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!