Tuesday, May 9, 2017

NEEDLEWORK.......

I've been doing a lot of embroidery lately.  I go to Google and type in what I want to see, then go to images...there are so many images to choose from.  I started with chickens
This is the first chicken I did, it's Jo Jo
This is Becky, she's in a cup....
And this is Abner, he's pecking at the flowers and bugs.

I'm also working on some flowers.....
This the one I'm working on now, reminds me of sunflowers.  I think I'm going to do the centers of the sunflowers in a stain stitch.  I have some wool thread that would look really nice.
Plus I've been working on my Blue Work....
The Red Work is done, when the Blue Work is done, I'll be combining them to make a quilt.

I am linking up with Heather over at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday.  She has a couple beautiful quilts to show off, hop over and check them out.

2 comments:

  1. You have been very busy. I like the chickens, I'll be waiting to see what they become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you certainly have been busy. I love the baskets in both colours. I must make a chicken quilt, they are such fun. i have been collecting chicken fabrics to make a quilt for a friends, but your embroidered ones have such character that is missing from printed fabrics.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!