Wednesday, May 10, 2017

BOOKS AND CLEANING......

Went to the school Book Fair today.  It was buy 1 get 1 free day.  Got Bella and Bub some books

Bella's Books
Bub's Books
And of course I couldn't resist getting a couple for myself.
Have you got a junk room, you know one of those rooms that seems to collect everything no one wants, just stick it in the room and forget about it.  Well, we have one, I've been slowly making progress on getting it cleaned out.  Sorry don't have a before picture, but believe me, it was a mess.  There was just a pathway to get into the room.  I've been packing stuff up and sending it to our local Mission or throwing it in the trash.  I've finally gotten one side done.
Now for the other side of the room. 
I'm planning on making this a sewing room.  Shelves, tubs, and my sewing machine.  Also my Cutting Table.  Also maybe a sitting room on one side.  Haven't quite got it all worked out yet.  But I'm getting really excited to get it done.  Hope you have a Great Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!