Wednesday, May 31, 2017

BOOKS MONTH IN REVIEW - MAY.....

 My month of books in review for.....





Total books read this month....5

New to me Authors....
Edward P. Jones
J. J. Devine

Book Format
 Paperback..2

Genres Read....
 Western/Romance 1
Mystery 2

Top Books for May....
 The Known World - Edward P. Jones
Fall of Giants -  Ken Follett

Looking forward to reading in June
"A" is for Alibi - Sue Grafton
"B" is for Burglar - Sue Grafton
Mary Mary - James Patterson
June Book Club book- Unknown at this time
Winter of the World - James Follett

Library Books....

 Big Bad Wolf - James Patterson
London Bridges - James Patterson

Books I bought.....
 The Cheyenne Bride - J. J. Devine
Fall of Giants - Ken Follett
The Known World - Edward P. Jones


The Cheyenne Bride - J. J. Devine









Big Bad Wolf - James Patterson









London Bridges - James Patterson









The Known World - Edward P. Jones









Fall of Giants - Ken Follett











Katheryn over at The Book Date hosts Month in Review.


3 comments:

  1. I've never read a Ken Follet book, but he must be good if you are reading him. I've read a few James Patterson's books but more the lighter romance ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sue Grafton's books...and I enjoy some books by Patterson, too.

    Thanks for sharing, and enjoy June! Thanks for visiting my wrap-up post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of suspense this month! I love Ken Follett- Eye of the Needle was my first and favorite of his- so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!