Sunday, May 28, 2017

SLOW SUNDAY STITCHING

I'm joining Kathy over at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching today.  Hop over and check out all the stitching going on.

I've been working on my Flower Garden blocks.  So far in my garden are Sunflowers, a birdbath, and some Columbine. 
Sunflowers
Birdbath
Bleeding Heart
 I'll be working on the Roses today.  I've got one rose done and have started on the second.
I'm using 3 strands of DMC floss and the stitching is one on linen.  This is the first time I've used linen and I'm really liking how smooth the stitching is.  I'm also working on some Chickens, haven't decided what I'm going to do with these, but they are looking kind of cute.
They are being stitched on muslin.  I've also given them names.  I'll probably make this into a quilt one day.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Slow Sunday Stitching.

3 comments:

  1. No one needs a reason for a chicken project! Ha, ha!

    Your floral stitching is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is beautiful. I really like those flowers and the chickens made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful projects! The flowers are beautiful and the chickens are adorable!
    Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!