Wednesday, May 3, 2017

GRIEF......STAGE 3

The 3rd stage of grief really surprised me when it happened.  I couldn't believe the feelings I had.



3. Anger
Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion.

I wasn't mad at someone for Thomas passing away.  I was mad at Thomas for leaving me.  We have been have so much trouble with the appliances breaking, the plumbing sucks, and the termites have eaten the floors.  So I got so mad at Thomas for leaving me here with all this "stuff" to take care of.  I know it's not his fault, but at the time I couldn't think of anyone else to blame.  It's really hard to figure it all out when Thomas took care of all this stuff.  Now I have to make the decisions and figure out where the money is coming from.  Thankfully my son helps me a lot.  Stage 4 is for tomorrow.  I leave you with our Wedding Picture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!