Wednesday, August 10, 2022

THIS AND THAT.......

 Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.


 Anyone doing the See ya Later Alligator  Blog Hop?  Which is about something to do with traveling.  Yesterday I cut my pattern pieces and started assembling them.  Here's a peek at what I'm doing.

My brother-in-law has a girlfriend, she is from Hawaii.  She recently went to Hawaii to visit her folks.  While she was there she got me some fabric...and I can't wait to jump in and use them.  Any suggestions on what to do with these....I'm stumped at this time...so any help would be appreciated.


I'll be working on my Pink Baskets tonight.  I need to cut some 6 1/2" muslin blocks.  And cut out some purple baskets.  Also some more checked green for the strips.  So that should keep me busy.....and when I get tired of that, I'll work on my tr.....for See Ya Later Alligator. 

And I'll be working on my tr.....for Friday Night With Friends....so hop over and join in.  That's is for today.....have a great....


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherrie, moving your baskets forward. That fabric all the way from Hawaii looks gorgeous. I like using muslin in my projects too. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!