Hello August and everyone.....I hope your have a wonderful day. Yesterday I spent the day cutting squares to sew my "stuff" on. As for today....it's time to post my To-Do Tuesday list from last week.
1. Tye Red Work Quilt
2. More Pink and Purple Baskets
3. Work on Hand Picked.
The Red Work Quilt is still in the hoop waiting to be tied. I worked on other "stuff" this week.
As for what I'm planning on doing this coming week...basically the same thing that is listed above.
To- Do Tuesday August 2nd through August 8th....
1. Work on Hand Picked blocks
2. Start putting the Pink and Purple baskets together.
3. Tie the Red Work quilt and Cut Binding.
4. Crochet some more Granny Squares.
Have a wonderful........