Tuesday, August 2, 2022

1st TUESDAY OF AUGUST......

 Hello August and everyone.....I hope your have a wonderful day.  Yesterday I spent the day cutting squares to sew my "stuff" on.  As for today....it's time to post my To-Do Tuesday list from last week.

1.  Tye Red Work Quilt

2. More Pink and Purple Baskets

3. Work on Hand Picked. 

The Red Work Quilt is still in the hoop waiting to be tied.  I worked on other "stuff" this week.  

I also got some Pink and Purple baskets done.  And I cut and pinned my center for my basket quilt  It's going to have flowers in it....I'm going to try something new for this...make some crocheted flowers along with fabric.  I may even slip in a fake flower.

 

And I got more blocks cut for my Hand Picked Quilt.  Now all I need to do is get my light box out and trace the patterns on them.

 This is the pattern I need to trace onto the squares.  These are only 4 1/2" squares

As for what I'm planning on doing this coming week...basically the same thing that is listed above.  

To- Do Tuesday August 2nd through August 8th....

1. Work on Hand Picked blocks

2. Start putting the Pink and Purple baskets together.

3. Tie the Red Work quilt and Cut Binding.

4.  Crochet some more Granny Squares.

Have a wonderful........



 

 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty pattern you're going to trace, and I love the fabric you've cut out. Good luck on your red work basket tying!
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!