Tuesday, August 23, 2022

TUESDAY......

 so it must be To-Do Tuesday being hosted by Texas Quilt Gal.  My list from last week.

1. Tie Red Work quilt!!!👎

2. Start embroidery on 2nd Down on the Farm👎

3. Catch up on my TAST Quilt.

4. Put another row on the Pink Baskets.

5. Start a SQUIRREL PROJECT....Alphabet Snowman quilt blocks👎

The Red Work quilt is still in the hoop. 

 


 I didn't get the second Down on the Farm started, but the first one is all done except for some green grass.


 I finished my Wk 25 of TAST.  It's the Fern Stitch.  Just have to put the words on.  Wk 26 is the Barb Stitch...I'll be starting that one today.


And ta da...I got the pink baskets done, it's a filmsy now.


 I didn't get my Alphabet Snowman quilt blocks started...so that will be back on the list this week.  I can't make up my mind what color of fabric I want the blocks done with...I don't want bleached muslin...I want to do it on a light blue...but have none....so I'm thinking maybe a red print, if I have enough...if not the red print....maybe a green print.  See what I mean...can't make up my mind!!

 My To-Do List for August 23 through August 29....

1. Finish the Red Work Quilt!!

2. Finish block 1 of Down on the Farm...and start the 2nd block.

3. TAST....wk 26..Barb Stitch.

4. Start the Alphabet Snowman Quilt.

5.  Work on my See ya Later Alligator Quilt.

Have an awesome....


 

3 comments:

  1. Your basket quilt is so adorable! With the sashing you used, it looks like they are all lined up on shelves - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute basket block and bonus! It's a flimsy. Some weeks everything gets done and some weeks they don't. There's always the new week. brsinstitches @ gmail.com. For some reason I can't sign in to google and get my name to show. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your basket quilt looks great! The Fern Stitch is neat - I haven't done that one. Good luck making up your mind - I totally get it - lol!
    Thank you for joining with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!