Wednesday, August 3, 2022

WEDNESDAY STUFF.....

WWW Wednesday,  

What are you currently reading?

Diary of a  Wimpy Kid Bk 5. Jeff Kenny

 What did you recently finish reading?

The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley

 What do you think you’ll read next?

A Dying Fall by Elly Griffiths

 I got a few more pink baskets done, along with getting the center basket sewed down.  I'll be working on that today, adding leaves and flowers.  I'm ready to start assembling it.

The center basket still needs a handle..and flowers and greenery.

That's it for today...hope you all have an awesome Wednesday.....

I'm linking to:

Wednesday Wait  Loss

Gone Stitchin'


1 comment:

  1. That basket fabric is adorable! I haven't done hand applique in so long. Slow stitching sounds really good right now! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!