Sunday, August 21, 2022

REALLY SLOW......

 stitching.   I've been working on my TAST stitches, but it's been really slow working on these.  I've almost got wk. 25 done...it's the Fern Stitch.   I seems to take forever to get the block done.  But I'm almost done with this one.  Just need to finish the border and words.

I got my August Color Challenge block done.

I also got my RSC Rainbow Challenge done...it's Orange for August.

That's about all I got done this.....Oh! I almost forgot...I got a few more Granny Squares done.  I've also started sewing them together.  Hope you all have a wonderful....

Linking up with....

Slow Sunday Stitching

Oh! Scrap


2 comments:

  1. It seems to me you were pretty productive. I like the orange birdhouse. I would love to see those Granny squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot accomplished! Enjoy your slow stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!