Over at Teas Quilt Gal...it's To-Do Tuesday. Here's my list from last week.
1. Finish the Red Work Quilt!!👎
2. Finish block 1 of Down on the Farm...and start the 2nd block✔
3. TAST....wk 26..Barb Stitch.👎
4. Start the Alphabet Snowman Quilt.👎
5. Work on my See ya Later Alligator Quilt.✔
The Red Work Quilt is still in the hoop...I really need to get that one done. I've got 3 more waiting to be put in the hoop.
The first block of Down on The Farm series is done, I've started the 2nd one...it's almost done.
No TAST stitches, I'm behind 6 stitches to do. Speaking of TAST...the new stitch today is the Alternating Up and Down Stitch. You can see this at Pintangle.
I kind of got a few items done for my Alphabet Snowman Quilt. I got my pretty blue fabric a couple of days ago...this is what I'm going to put the Snowmen on.
My See ya Later Alligator quilt is coming along. But....I've hit a boo boo that needs corrected. So I'll see what I can do with this. It may get put in the "forgotten" box for a while.
To-Do Tuesday, August 30th through September 5th
1. Get busy and tie the Red Work Quilt.
2. Catch up on my TAST stitches.
3. Start cutting fabric for the Snowman Quilt.
Have an awesome....