Thursday, August 11, 2022

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT.......

 Thursday.  Lee Anna over at Not Afraid of Color hosts I Like Thursdays.  Hop over and check out her blog.  She has lots of ideas,  links, flowers, and of course Milo.  She has a wildflower growing she needs some help naming.  It's a beautiful orange.  She is also making hexies...lots of them.  She asks what kind of fruit are you enjoying now.  Hers is watermelon.  We have Gala Apples right now.  I love Gala's, they are so sweet.  I slice mine and have some Colby Jack cheese with them.


  I'm still reading 







While I'm working on a quilt, embroidery or crocheting I watch t.v. on my computer.  I subscribe to several streaming services, because I hate watching t.v.  way toooooo many commercials.  Right now I'm watching C.S.I. New York on Paramount t.v.  

So what am I working on right now.  I've started my project for the See ya Later Alligator Blog Hop.  Here's a sneak peek.

I've also been doing a little embroidery.  I've got lots of these little Hand Picked blocks to do.  So I put a few stitches in when the mood strikes me.   I have everything I need in a baggy, so I just pull it out and start working on them.

I'm linking up with:

I Like Thursday

Needle n' Thread Thursday

Well, I guess that's it for now.  Hope you all have a wonderful....


3 comments:

  1. ooooo gala apples... and cheese. Love cheese. Forgot about that book series. I read a couple but need to start back on them
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apples and cheese is such a nice combination. Have fun with the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching streaming TV without commercials has really spoiled us! I love the Elly Griffiths series, too. And yummy - apples and cheese!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!