Tuesday, August 16, 2022

TO-DO TUESDAY......

My list from last weeks To-Do Tuesday.

 August 2nd through August 9th

1. make more purple baskets

2.. Tie more of the Red Work Quilt.๐Ÿ‘Ž

3. Do more Hand Picked blocks.

4. Start sewing granny squares together.

5.  Work on my Down on the Farm blocks.(New Project)

I got more purple baskets pinned and ready to sew.  

 


The Red Work quilt is still in the hoop, I got a few more ties done....at this point I may get it done by Christmas....ha, ha.


 I got a few more Hand Picked blocks done.

I started sewing my Granny Squares together.  I've got 1 row done.

My Down on the Farm block is almost done....just a little more green to finish it up.


 

My To-Do list for August 17th through August 23rd.....

1. Tie Red Work quilt!!!

2. Start embroidery on 2nd Down on the Farm

3. Catch up on my TAST Quilt

4. Put another row on the Pink Baskets.

5. Start National Day, Color Challenge, RSC Rainbow Challenge, 

6. Start a SQUIRREL PROJECT....Alphabet Snowman quilt blocks.....I have "A" ready to cut and pin.

7. Sew more Granny Squares together.  I'm doing these for the Crochet Along going on over at...Jolly Jabber...go check it out.

I've got a long list to accomplish, so I better get busy..and you all.....


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherrie, your embroidery is always so pretty. Love the purple baskets! Hey if you don't get your redwork done until Christmas that's OK. ;)
    Thank you for joining with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!