Wednesday, April 8, 2020

IT'S WEDNESDAY.....

I have been looking for a Wednesday Meme, but can't find any.  So I decided to make my own.  I'll be posting family, pets and other goings on around my place.

Our dog, Bob, was an orphan, we found him wondering the main street of our city.  So we brought him home, fed and watered him, and posted pictures of him on Facebook.  No one claimed him, so he has been with us for 3 years. 

This is Bob snoozing at his favorite place....in front of the stove. 

Bob went to the vet to get checked out when we got him.  The vet said he was a Labrador/Mastiff mix and he was around 1 1/2 years old. 

This is Bob's friend, Toby.


Toby is a miniature dachshund. Although he doesn't look miniature, he's a little on the chubby side.  He loves to eat and he's not picky about what he eats.  He will any kind of fruit or veggie.  He doesn't eat dog food very often, but he loves people food of all kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!