Tuesday, April 14, 2020

QUILTS AND EMBROIDERY.......

Today is Tuesday....it's a busy day for me.  I've collected all the things I want to do for the next week.  And hopefully I'll get them done.

To Do Tuesday

1. Finish the Easter Quilt (it's been in the hoop "forever")
2. Learn a new embroidery stitch (Buttonholed Cable Stitch)
3.  Put the Spring Quilt in the hoop.

I've also been doing the stitches for TAST (Take A Stitch Tuesday) over at Sharon's place, Pintangle.  She has a tutorial every Tuesday for an embroidery stitch.  This Tuesday the stitch is Cable Chain.
Here's mine......




And here is the Easter Quilt I want to finish.....
The Easter Quilt is in the hoop to be tied.  When it's done I'll put the Spring Quilt in the hoop.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie! I've got an Easter project to finish as well. I figure I'll be early and ahead of the game for next year! Thank you for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter and Spring quilts are fun and happy! I'm curious about Take a Stitch Tuesday - will have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your Easter quilt hand appliqued? Cute projects, good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!