Tuesday, April 7, 2020

ZOE'S QUILT.....

I've been working on my Niece's quilt.  She wanted a Stitch(Lilo & Stitch) quilt.  Wasn't quite sure about this quilt when I started it.  What to put with the Stitch blocks....


Zoe is always on her cell phone...so I decided to do a Cell Phone block.  I put talk bubbles on the phone and used slang phrases from the 1960's.  I told Zoe this was a history lesson in the making.  She has to search the web for 60' slang words to find out what they mean.
I got the final row on and put the border around the quilt.
Now all it needs is put together and tied.  Hoping to get that done sometime in the next week.

I'll be adding a few more blocks to my Indiana Leaf Quilt this week......


I'm linking up with....
To-Do Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!