Thursday, April 9, 2020

THURSDAY THINGS........

 I've been working on my Crazy Quilt...it's 8 1/2" on bleached muslin.  Trying to get the colors to NOT clash is really hard.  So went looking for a color wheel on line.  Their are lots to choose from, but this is my favorite.

This one I just finished...
The first time I used a curve on my blocks...I really like how it turned out.

I've also been working on my leaf quilt....they are leaves of Indiana.
My grandson with his "cool" sunglasses and a thumbs up....


I'm linking up.....
Little Things Thursday
Not Afraid of Color

7 comments:

  1. hey! welcome to the group! Thank you for keeping a list of the good stuff and sharing it with us, I put your link in!
    Let me know if you want to do it every Thur and I'll let the link "ride" or let me know when you do one and I'll add you in!
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm crazy for crazy quilts! I understand the color wheel and all of that, but I enjoy all colors even is some don't think that they go together. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the crazy quilt block. That leaf quilt is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun crazy quilt. Today must have been grandkid sunglass day, mine were running around the farm with them on too. Great likes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in your crazy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, love your crazy quilt and I love working in curves too. We both featured grandson photos in our posts today. Isn't being a grandma just the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!