To-To Tuesday May 19th-25th
1. Cut binding for Scrappy Quilt✔
2. Sandwich the ABC Quilt not done
3. Finish my book...Green Lake✔
4. Learn a new embroidery stitch✔
5. Work on Frog hanging (which may turn into a quilt) not done
The Scrappy Quilt is tied and the binding is almost done...one more side to do, then add the label
Green Lake by S. K. Epperson. You can see my review over at Just Books!!!!
I started a new book, All Lies by Andrew Cunningham.
A seemingly innocent date gone tragically wrong plunges Del Honeycutt into a web of murder, lies, greed, and a hidden fortune dating back to a crime committed 85 years earlier by his great-grandfather.
Over at Pintangle this week, the embroidery stitch is Basque Stitch...this is my Basque Stitch...
To-Do List May 26th-June 1st
1. Sandwich ABC Quilt
2. Tie ABC Quilt
3. Cut binding for ABC Quilt
4. Learn a new embroidery stitch
Hope you have an awesome.....