Wednesday, May 13, 2020

DOWN MEMORY LANE......

 WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

I was cleaning some files on my computer and found this...When the twins were 2 or 3, they loved being outside.  Bella would sit for the longest time playing with her toys...and eventually Bub would come over to see what she was doing.  This was taken May 2012......



WELCOME TO MY WORLD
 
I don't know how many dishes I've washed over the  years .....but 40 years of it was standing here, looking out the kitchen window.  This is one of my favorite pictures....


 WONDROUS WORDS WEDNESDAY   

I was playing Scrabble the other day (on my computer) I asked for a hint and this is the word the game put up.....Zoeae....didn't know that word, so went to Google...


Zoeae
a larval form of certain crustaceans, such as the crab, having a spiny carapace and rudimentary limbs on the abdomen and thorax.


7 comments:

  1. What wonderful memories. Made me smile.

    I had no idea that was a word and not I know it is and I know what it means. Thank you.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new word. It's my first time to encounter it.

    Nothing beats watching the outside world while washing dishes. I have a very similar set up. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo!

    That word is new for me as well. I'm going to look up the pronunciation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been going through my old blog files, culling less important posts and rearranging some just in case someone goes beyond the first one to learn more. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and a great word.

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great memory! I was the quiet type as a kid, too, and still am.
    That a lovely view for dish washing.
    The words we learn on the internet!!

    Your corner is beautiful this week! Thanks for sharing it at the 'My Corner of the World' link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous view for dish washing! Love the chicken figurines on your window sill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!